Free widget for your website
* – put 100% if you have an adaptive template.
Everyone can install this construction calculator widget. And it’s completely free!
- Why do you need this? – Increase the time a visitor spends on your site, thereby improving behavioral factors, thereby improving positions in search engines.
Two options to install the widget on your website
You have two options for installing the widget:
- If you have a website using the WordPress engine, then:
- Install our widget into your side widget in your admin panel.
- Install the widget in any article or page, be sure to use the editor in the “Text” mode, and in no case in the “Visual” mode (the “Visual” mode breaks the code). Note: If you have already installed the widget in the “Text” editor on some page, then you can no longer switch to the “Visual” mode on this page, otherwise the code will collapse.
- Easily install the widget anywhere on the site using the HTML editor (available in your WordPress admin panel).
- Simply paste the widget code into your HTML code anywhere on your site.
We hope this instruction was useful. Write your questions in the comments.